I saw you standing in the corner
On the edge of a burning light
I saw you standing in the corner
Come to me again,
In the cold, cold night.
In the cold, cold night
I hear you walking by my front door
I hear the creaking of the kitchen floor
Come to me again
In the cold, cold night
In the cold, cold night
I can't stand it any longer
I need the fuel to make my fire bright
So don't fight it any longer
Come to me again,
In the cold, cold night
In the cold, cold night
And you'll come run to me,
In the cold, cold, night.
Gostei dos seus comentários no meu blog. Na verdade suas inquietações são fruto das krisis (quebra) de valores que se refletem em muitas coisas, por exemplo, a vida, o direito etc. Fico feliz que você aponte esse percepção da mudança de paradigma entre a modernidade/pós-modernidade, na verdade, não temos respostas, mas no teu caso e no de muitos há um referencial que ilumina "a Bíblia"! Parabéns pelo blog! Valeu, boas férias!
AntwortenLöschen