No delírio da ardente mocidade
Por tua imagem pálida vivi!
A flor do coração no amor dos anjos
Orvalhei-a por ti!
Álvares de Azevedo
Tonight I had a dream, girl,
Well, it was about you
Telling things to me, babe
Tonight I had a dream
Well, it was about you
Telling things to me, babe
Tonight I had a dream
Tonight I had a dream, and saw
How life goes without you
And we talked a whole day
Tonight I had a dream
How life goes without you
And we talked a whole day
Tonight I had a dream
Tonight I had a dream, babe,
Sat in stairs made of wood
And you talkin to me, babe
Tonight I had a dream
Sat in stairs made of wood
And you talkin to me, babe
Tonight I had a dream
Tonight I had a dream
You showed me your letters and pics
And sat by my side like an angel
You showed me your letters and pics
And sat by my side like an angel
You smiled to me, with your letters and stuff
And I just heard you speak, cause mine they were not
Tonight I had a dream.
And I just heard you speak, cause mine they were not
Tonight I had a dream.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen